My clearance outfit! I bought this dress at the end of the season last summer for under $15. The shoes are from the Fall 2011 Mad Men for Banana Republic collection – which I bought on clearance for $35. I picked up this cardigan from Target last week from the clearance rack and used a $3 coupon to get it for a whopping $4 and some change. I’ve mentioned it before, but in case you missed it, Target often has coupons for apparel on their website!
Apparel coupons currently available:
- $5 off dENiZEN® from the Levi’s® brand women’s denim jeans or capris
- $3 off Xhilaration® apparel item
- $3 off Women’s swimwear item
- 50% off Buy One, Get One 50% off Pair of shoes
- $2 off C9 by Champion® women’s top
- 15% off Kids apparel item
- $2 off $8 or higher C9 by Champion(TM) apparel item (I love their workout pants)
Click here to select and print what you need. You can print two of each coupon by selecting the ones you want, printing them and then going back to the coupons to select and print them again. I make the most of the coupons by holding on to them until an item I want goes on sale or clearance. Of course, there are items and sizes that sell out faster so I also consider this when I’m debating whether to buy or pass. Pay attention to the expiration dates if you decide to hang on to them!