- OPI Avojuice – It’s small enough that I can keep it at my desk. I love the scent and the pump dispenser!
- Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion – I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and also use it after I wash my hands. Been a loyal fan since I was a teen.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer – You still need SPF protection in the winter and this has it. My year round moisturizer.
- e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen – I keep one at my desk, in my purse and at home on my bathroom vanity. At $1 a pop, you can’t go wrong.
- ChapStick Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15 – I keep one in my purse and use it throughout the day to keep my lips from chapping.
- Aquaphor – My holy grail of moisturizers. I use it to combat ‘eczema’ on my daughter and husband’s skin. During the winter months, I use it on dry, chapped noses and lips. I also apply some on my lips in the morning as I’m doing my makeup and at night before I go to bed.
What do you use during these especially harsh months?
And…last not but not least. I’d like to announce the winner of the Jewelmint Credit Giveaway!
I just kicked off the Ann Taylor Perfect Skinny Belts giveaway yesterday, so if you haven’t already entered, head on over!