- LOFT engineered stripe sweater dress
- Footless tights from Target (similar)
- Forever 21 black suede boots (bought from Rugged Wearhouse for $12!!!) (similar) (love the chunky heel on this pair for only $34.99)
- Ruffled knit infinity scarf from Rue 21 (similar)
- Jewelmint Metal Mosaic ring
This was one of those dresses that didn’t look great on the hanger, but something compelled me to try it on. Pretty sure it was the tan color and the black stripes. As soon as I tried it on, I knew I had to have it. But it was still full price at $89.50. I put it back in hopes that it would go on sale. Lucky for me, LOFT included it in their recent (and now ended) $35 and under event. I snatched it up quickly and used my LOFT card on the first Tuesday of the month to get another 10% – making the dress $31.50 before taxes. SCORE!