It is still very warm where I live, but as we head towards fall and cooler weather, my mental list of fall style is growing. I’ve been watching trends and deciding for myself which I will wear and how. I’ve also been making mental notes on what I have and what I need.
Prior to this blog, I perused magazines and my favorite blogs to get ideas for the upcoming season’s trends and then made mental notes on what I would actually wear. Problem with that is that I would forget. I am still perusing magazines and my favorite blogs, but now I can compile it all on here – and on Pinterest. Follow me on Pinterest to see my growing “Outfit Inspiration” board.
Below are the trends I’m planning on rocking this fall. You should be seeing these in upcoming outfit posts.
The items in bold blue font are on my shopping list! Not too bad eh? I guarantee I’ll buy more than what I highlighted though.
- Animal print
- Mixed Prints: This is a trend I love, but I don’t buy a lot of print so most of the pieces I have don’t go well together.
- Floral prints
- Bordeaux and mint combination
- Camel and neon color combination
- Cobalt blue: I love this color and have ONE shirt that I wear that belongs to my sister. I need more!
- Wide leg pants
- Slim pants
- Flare jeans
- Skinny jeans
- Navy blazer
- Camel colored blazer
- Hot pink blazer
- Cognac boots – My hunt I previously posted about may have ended. I’ll keep you updated!
- OTK boots
- Surplus vest
- Chambray/denim shirt
I would love to know your thoughts on my list as well your take on Fall 2011 trends!