My first ever #BDIB! I love this challenge for many reasons.
1 – I love arm parties! Been wearing them all summer! (Just search the term “Bauble Bar” on my blog and you’ll find all of my arm parties – it’s my favorite stacking piece.)
2 – I can showcase my favorite pieces all at once.
3 – I have a ton of pieces that I’ve had for years just sitting in a box and now they’re seeing the light of day again!
So without further ado…..here’s the My Dressy Way version of an arm party for this BDIB challenge!
- Bauble Bar studded leather wrap – I love the tiny studs on this, so rocker yet feminine
- Shashi red teal drop beaded bracelet – (wearing 2 in this party stack) this came in a set of three from My Habit. It’s not a party without some confetti, and these bracelets add the pop of color I need.
- Gold and silver bracelets – Also 2 of these in this arm party. I received these as a birthday gift from my sister-in-law
- Rhinestone and gold studded leather wrap – one of my favorite new pieces I picked up from Rugged Wearhouse. I’m not sure what the brand is.
- Orange beaded bracelets – I’ve had for AT LEAST eight years 🙂 They were my favorites back then and still remain a favorite. I can’t believe the elastic has lasted this long! I love the simplicity of the beads and the pop of color.
- Claire’s rhinestone and curb chain bracelet – this actually has three different chains (one of them is hidden in this photo) and I love all of them.
- AEO metal bead and leather bracelet – another piece I’ve had for at least eight years (I’m counting the years based on having them long before my daughter was born)
- Forever 21 bangle