- Target ruffle tank top
- Banana Republic Outlet white eyelet shorts
- Bongo Zarina sandals with chain from Kmart – I love these! I wasn’t too sure about the glitter but it looks so pretty – I can’t think of any other way to describe them! They look great against my tan.
- American Eagle watch
- Bauble Bar studded leather wrap
- Charlotte Russe rhinestone hoops
- Mimi Boutique Justina Satchel
My sisters and I went shopping on Saturday. Took baby sis who was visiting from Georgia to the Jesus Store (what is the Jesus Store?) and the outlets. Funny that she comes up here and wants to go shopping when she has much better shopping in the Atlanta area, but alas, no big sister to take her shopping down there. She also doesn’t know as many ‘spots’ in the ATL area as I do in South Carolina.
I bought this pair of Nine West espadrilles from The Jesus Store for $18 and some change.
I also scored a black sparkly skirt from the Gap Outlet for a mere $3.44 that will be perfect for the fall and winter. I’m excited to pair it with a beautiful Ann Taylor shell I also got on clearance, I think it’d make a great holiday party outfit. Am I thinking too far ahead? See my picture of the skirt here.
I had a fantastic weekend! Hope you did too!