I have a hard time doing casual – hence the name ‘My Dressy Ways’. 🙂 While most people in my office come in with tees and jeans on Fridays, I still roll in with a dressy top, heels and accessories. In the summertime I do somewhat loathe casual Fridays because I’d rather be in a cool and comfy dress than jeans, it’s just too hot in South Carolina!
- Old Navy dotted tee (so loose and comfy!)
- Target skinny jeans (I’ve had these forever and they’re my favorite)
- Steve Madden Shelbi wedge sandal from DSW (sold out)
- Forever21 Feather Chain Necklace (sold out in jade – available in black and pink)
- Bauble Bar studded leather wrap mixed with my J. Crew wrap and tons of random arm candy from my stash!
- H&M bauble ring
- Mimi Boutique Justina Satchel in beige
I’m in love with my new necklace from Forever 21. Bib necklaces can be a bit heavy, but because of the feathers, this necklace makes a big statement without the weight! It’s a great piece to dress up an otherwise plain top.
My parents (who live in Georgia) stopped by on their way up to my aunt’s house in North Carolina and dropped off my baby sister for the night. We went out to our favorite Thai place for dinner and then went to see Something Borrowed. FINALLY. It was so good! I’ve read all of Emily Giffin’s books and if you haven’t read Something Borrowed, put it on your summer reading list!