Sporting my new H&M gear that I bought over Memorial weekend. No special sales, I was just down there for my baby sister’s graduation and since we don’t have an H&M in South Carolina I made it a point to stop in. I picked up the three items pictured (the top, ring and necklace) along with a black and a white camisole – which is a staple item I love from H&M. (I mentioned that in my previous post.)
The top was purchased in an effort to inject some color in my wardrobe! I tend to gravitate toward very basic, neutral colored pieces, but for the summer, I wanted to up the color. I think I succeeded with this top!
Close up so you can see my rhinestone hoops that I’m in love with!
- H&M striped crop top
- Express skinny jeans
- Dolce Vita for Target wedges
- H&M bauble ring – which I LOVE!
- H&M necklace
- Revlon Nail Color in Oh My Magenta
- Mimi Boutique Justina Satchel (I won from the lovely Megan at The Frugalista Diaries)
- Sunglasses from Claire’s
- Charlotte Russe rhinestone hoops in gold – I LOVE these. Wish I had bought another pair! They have the smallest rhinestones which make a skinny hoop that I’m in LOVE with.
Today’s lunch. Yummy. They have THE best hashbrown casserole and green beans.
I had to hold myself back from buying one of each.
I tried this dress on while I was in the store, but the smaller size was too short and the next size up was too big on top. Complete letdown since I loved the colors so much.